How are you? I am well, but procrastinating my continuance on my midterm due Monday. This is not good at all because I MUST get it done!!! Anyhow, now that I'm back in Boston, I am happy again. This past week was very nice and sunny. Spring is arriving slowly but surely. The Harvard's crew team is out and about rowing on the Charles river. I'm glad to have snapped out of that nonsense nostalgia that I felt during my last days in FL. Now, that I returned to reality and am able to smell the roses once again, everything is back to normal. With this, I particularly mean that I don't have my temporary blinders on again with respect to Firefighter. I see him for what he has always been, a boy trapped in a man's body. Someone, who at least clearly realizes that he is not ready to belong to a committed relationship. I guess that is one of his strengths...self-realization.
Okay, I will be flying to TX for a week's vacation during the middle of next month. I'm a little hesitant about it, now that I have purchased my ticket. I will be visiting friends over there, and have a couple of final papers to crunch out. I will be very busy during that time because the semester is almost over.
Well, I should get going now and deal with the present, my midterm.